|Early Intervention EI (birth to 3 years)|
|PreSchool CPSE (3-5 years)|
|School Age Services CSE (5 years and older)|
|Private Consultation and Services|
|Request for Information|
Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY) Supervisor
All About Kids is seeking CFY Supervisors to work within the following:
- Early Intervention (EI), birth to 3 year old program
- Committee on Preschool Special Education (CPSE), Special Education Itinerant Teacher, 3 to 5 year old program
- Committee on Special Education (CSE), 5 and up program
CFY Supervisors will:
- Provide direct and indirect supervision for Speech and Language Pathology graduates, in fulfillment of their Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY’s).
- Provide on-going monitoring and clinical support to CFY’s
- Accommodate growing caseload to meet NYS, ASHA, and Medicaid requirements for CPSE/CSE cases
- Complete all appropriate documentation required by NYS, ASHA, and Medicaid
- NYS Speech Language Pathology and ASHA License
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Speech Language Pathologist
- Organizational Skills & Attention to Detail Skills
- Must be flexible
This is a Fee For Service Position. Not Open to NYC DOE Employees.Qualifications:
- BA/BS or MA/MS
- NYS Certification as a Teacher of Students with Speech and Language Disabilities, TSSLD
Click here to apply for this position.
Back to job listings.