|Early Intervention EI (birth to 3 years)|
|PreSchool CPSE (3-5 years)|
|School Age Services CSE (5 years and older)|
|Private Consultation and Services|
|Request for Information|
Position Description: Speech and Language Pathologist (SLP)
We are seeking Speech and Language Pathologists to work within the following:
- Early Intervention (EI), birth to 3 year old program
- Committee on Preschool Special Education (CPSE), 3 to 5 year old program
- Committee on Special Education (CSE), 5 and up program
Speech and Language Pathologists will evaluate, diagnose, treat, and recommend services for students experiencing delays with expressive and receptive language skills, articulation/phonology, fluency and oral motor. Speech and Language pathologists will promote optimal function and engagement in meaningful activities. They will provide support to families, and collaborate with other disciplines, as needed in order to address goals and objectives as indicated in each student's IFSP or IEP. In compliance with state and local requirements, each therapist will be responsible for maintaining appropriate documentation regarding student services and subsequent needs. The supervision provided meets the American Speech and Hearing Association and New York State Clinical Fellowship supervision requirements.
- Master's Degree in Speech and Language Pathology or Communicative Disorders
- New York State licensure in Speech and Language Pathology
Click here to apply for this position.
Back to job listings.