|Early Intervention EI (birth to 3 years)|
|PreSchool CPSE (3-5 years)|
|School Age Services CSE (5 years and older)|
|Private Consultation and Services|
|Request for Information|
Position Description: Physical Therapist (PT)
We are seeking Certified Physical Therapists to work within the following:
- Early Intervention (EI), birth to 3 year old program
- Committee on Preschool Special Education (CPSE), 3 to 5 year old program
- Committee on Special Education (CSE), 5 and up program
Physical Therapy practitioners will screen, identify, assess, diagnose, treat, and recommend services for students who exhibit motor skill delays or disabilities. Physical therapists will promote optimal function and engagement in meaningful activities, remediate developmental disabilities, provide support to families, and collaborate with other disciplines, as needed to address goals and objectives as indicated in each student's IFSP or IEP. In compliance with state and local requirements, each therapist will be responsible for maintaining appropriate documentation regarding student services and subsequent needs.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited school recognized by the APTA
- New York State licensure in Physical Therapy
Click here to apply for this position.
Back to job listings.