|Early Intervention EI (birth to 3 years)|
|PreSchool CPSE (3-5 years)|
|School Age Services CSE (5 years and older)|
|Private Consultation and Services|
|Request for Information|
All About Kids is Now Hiring
OPEN EI, CPSE, CSE POSITIONS
A commitment to excellence, teamwork, professional development and career advancement are all the best reasons to join our exceptional team at All About KidsTM. We are dedicated to making a difference in the lives of children and families who need our help. We pride ourselves on our high standards for selecting qualified personnel and in working together, we set the standard for excellence.
ACT NOW- IMMEDIATE OPENINGS FOR SLP’S, CFY SUPERVISORS, LCSW’S, MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELORS, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPISTS, PHYSICAL THERAPISTS, TEACHERS OF THE DEAF & HARD OF HEARING, & TEACHERS OF THE BLIND & VISUALLY IMPAIRED FOR ALL 5 NYC BOROUGHS
Opportunities in NYC, Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, & Staten Island:
Early Intervention (EI):
- Seeking Licensed SLP’s, PT’s, OT’s, Vision Teachers, Nutritionists, & Special Educators in all 5 NYC boroughs for Early Intervention Cases. Service Providers & Evaluators Needed.
Bilingual is a plus!
CPSE & CSE (preschool/school age) Open Positions
(Open to Non-DOE Employees Only):
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS FOR:
- Licensed SLP’s, Clinical Fellowship Supervisors, and Clinical Fellows (CFY’s) throughout Queens and parts of Brooklyn. Full Caseloads Available!
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW’s) throughout Queens
- PT’s for Brooklyn District 13
- Special Education Itinerant Teachers (SEITs) across all 5 NYC boroughs
- Evaluators across all 5 NYC boroughs to provide Assessments for Special Education.
Primary focus on grades K-12. Requires different assessment materials. You may have evaluated students in this age range and already have these materials available. But if you have not had extensive experience working with students in the upper grades, All About Kids will be conducting assessment trainings for those who are interested in participating and is developing a testing tool lending library for those providers who sign-up as Fee for Service.
Opportunities on Long Island (Nassau/Suffolk):
Early Intervention (EI):
- Seeking Licensed OT’s, PT’s, Bilingual SLP’s (Spanish and all other languages welcome.-No bilingual extension required); as well as Nutritionists and Vision Teachers for all areas throughout Nassau and Suffolk Counties.
- Seeking Licensed OT’s, PT’s, SLP’s, Teachers of the Deaf & Hearing Impaired, & Vision Teachers to fill cases in the home, community, and school settings, as well as our State-of The-Art therapeutic facility in Plainview, NY for Preschool and School age cases throughout Nassau/ Suffolk Counties. Bilingual Therapists with Bilingual Extensions Greatly needed-All languages welcome.
Opportunities in Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, & Orange:
Early Intervention (EI):
- Seeking Special instruction/ABA teachers, Licensed OT’s, PT’s, & SLP’s for Evaluations and Therapy Services in the Home/Facility Settings throughout Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, and Orange Counties; as well as Service Coordinators (English/Spanish), Teachers of The Deaf & Hearing Impaired, & Vision Teachers.
- Seeking SEIT/ABA Teachers, and Licensed SLP’s, OT’s, & PT’s for Evaluation & Therapy Services; as well as Bilingual Psychologists for Evaluations throughout Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, and Orange Counties.
Why should I sign on with All About Kids?
We understand the needs of our therapists and thoroughly support their clinical practices. We afford you the opportunity to work in early intervention, CPSE, and/or CSE Programs, in the home, school, and/or community based setting. We offer you the opportunity to tailor your caseload to meet your needs and interests. Our staffing coordinators work hard to fill your caseloads, and our clinical supervisors are available to answer your questions and can provide direct supervision upon request. We offer very competitive rates as well.
What if I have never worked for a public school system? Will you show me how?
Absolutely! Our coordinators will provide you with all the training and support you need for billing, payment and documentation. We will also provide you with ongoing professional education and our supervisors and managers will guide you and answer any of your clinical questions or concerns.
How Does This Help Me?
You may choose your caseload, and you will have access to our no cost seminars. Our seminars will provide you with opportunities for:
- Continuing Education Units
- Increased knowledge of school based interventions
- Staying Current on Compliance Regulations and Best Practices
- Peer Networking
Whether you are just beginning your career or you are an experienced professional, we welcome the opportunity to meet with you and discuss a career at All About KidsTM.
APPLY FOR ONE OF OUR OPEN JOBS.