|Early Intervention EI (birth to 3 years)|
|PreSchool CPSE (3-5 years)|
|School Age Services CSE (5 years and older)|
|Private Consultation and Services|
|Request for Information|
Information for School districts:
All About KidsTM contracts with many school districts to supplement both short and long term staffing needs for school-age children within public and private schools. We are available to provide services and programs, during the school day, within afterschool programs as well as in the home or at one of our therapeutic facilities.
All About KidsTM offers the following services when authorized through school districts, CSE, and in compliance with a child's Individualized Education Program (IEP):
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech/Language Therapy
- Resource Room
- Psychology and Social Work
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Behavior Intervention
- Handwriting Programs
- Sensory Motor Programs
- Academic Tutoring
- Literacy Specialists
Our services additionally include:
- Direct and Group Intervention
- "Push-In" Inclusive Model of Therapy Classroom
- Teacher consultation to offer classroom strategies
- Attentive administrative support to districts
- Well trained teachers/therapists who work closely with district staff to provide services according to each child's IEP
- Participation in CSE meetings by clinicians
Our Professional Training staff is also available to provide:
- In-services to school districts, particular school staff, private schools, and parents.
- Comprehensive trainings for understanding Autism Spectrum Disorders and Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Behavior Management Training
- Collaborative HAND-WRITING programs as part of a district's classroom curriculum.